Last Updated on May 27, 2022
Senior Executive Officer, Business Analyst at MetLife Bangladesh
MetLife Bangladesh has published a circular for the position of Senior Executive Officer, Business Analyst.
We are looking for tech-savvy young professionals to join the Information Technology Department of MetLife Bangladesh to work with Project Management team as a business analyst to improve business processes and digitalization.
This job offers an amazing scope and exposure for candidates passionate about digital technology to develop their business acumen, project management skills and learn world class digital business transformation initiatives.
Information Technology Department plays a central role to drive technological transformation in MetLife Bangladesh and works with business to develop, implement and maintain digital solutions to grow business and bring operational efficiency.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Prepare the functional requirement and technical specification documents for the projects.
- Conduct evaluation, testing and implementation of the systems
- Work with groups to produce high quality outcomes
- Produces accurate statements of business requirements written for a non-technical audience
- Play the role of intermediary between Business & IT
- Graduation (4 years)/Post Graduation in Information Technology stream from any reputed university
Relevant Past Experience
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in Business Analysis or Project Management field will be preferred
Training & Certification
- Any relevant certification (like: PBA, Prince2, Agile-Scrum) will be added advantages
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Thinks Strategically – Sets direction aligned to the company’s strategy, applying an external and global perspective to meet local and global needs.
- Motivates People – Gains people commitment to achieve business objectives through clear communication of the company’s vision and flexing leadership styles to inspire high performance.
- Creates Partnerships – Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
- Drives Results – Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards.
*MetLife Bangladesh is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity at workplace
Job Source: Job Circular Link