SCB BD Career | Business Development Officer, Employee Banking at Standard Chartered Bank Bangladesh (SCB)
About the job
The Role Responsibilities To achieve set targets in terms of number of account and sales volume for Employee Banking.
Business and Financial
- To achieve set targets in terms of number of accounts & sales volume for Employee Banking.
- To increase the customer base.
- To capitalize on cross-sell opportunities.
- To help and organize sales and service campaign
- To communicate with clients and potential clients for sales opportunities
- To ensure cost minimization/ control environment.
- To sell respective products & achieve set targets.
People & Talent
- Help create an environment where Employee Banking team operates as a team demonstrating the Values of the Bank.
- Have open channels of communications and maintain high levels of motivation.
Governance, Management of Regulatory and Compliance Framework
- Ensure consistency of communication with staff on compliance requirements and non-negotiable standards.
- Ensure that applicable processes and controls were complied with clear responsibility and accountability for the prevention of money laundering, miss-selling, miss-representation, fraud & customer complaints in line with Group policy and standards.
- Maintain good relationship with local Legal and Compliance in order to address any regulatory/compliance related issue.
- Ensure error free AOF/Application
Health & Safety
- Ensure escalation of H&S related issues in a timely manner.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Head – Employee Banking
- Product Heads and Segment Heads
- Account Services
- Loan Operations
- Compliance, Legal and FCC
- Client Experience
- Existing and Prospective Clients
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- MS Office
About Standard CharteredWe’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: Asia-Bangladesh-Dhaka
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 21/Jan/2024, 4:37:01 AM
Unposting Date: 04/Feb/2024, 11:59:00 PM
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careersShare