Relationship Officer at Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL)
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) has published a job circular for the position of Relationship Officer (Card Sales).
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited is the only Bank of the country ranked in the top 1000 banks of the world, dedicated towards the development of the country’s economy through extensive Branch network, recipient of numerous prestigious awards for its outstanding contribution to the socio-economic advancement, excellence in good governance, Shari’ah compliance, corporate culture, employment generation, human development etc. To expand its digital products through innovation of new technologies and latest services to meet the day-to-day increasing demand of customers with more excellence 24×7×365, the Bank is looking for committed, self-driven and experienced Bangladeshi citizens with requisite qualifications for the following position:
|Job title:Relationship Officer (Card Sales)|
Direct sales and marketing of digital services products.CARDS & assigned duties as determined by the bank from time to time.
Graduation or equivalent.
Minimum 1 year experience in the related field from other Banks/Financial Institutions.
Minimum 22 years ,Maximum 33 years, as on 10.07.2023
|Salary & Allowances|
s per Policy.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
– Only short listed candidates will be called to appear at the Viva-Voce.
– The Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application in any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
– All correspondence will be made either through email or SMS.
– No TA/DA will be allowed for appearing at the Viva-Voce.
|How to Apply|
If you are ready to take a voyage in a vibrant and challenging corporate area in a professional environment, apply to career.islamibankbd.com latest by 26th July, 2023. Postal/courier/physical submission of application will not be entertained.
– Job Nature: Temporary
– Engagement of the employees as well as renewal of their service will be made for 02 (two) years term.
Job Source: Bdjobs and Islami Bank Career