HSBC Bangladesh has recently published a job circular for the position of Credit Services Officer, Credit Services, Digital Business Services.
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
Within Digital Business Services, Business services is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Business Services teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Credit Services Officer.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare Credit Applications of CMB/GB relationships in line with Credit Risk policy guidelines and deliver quality as per the set Performance Level Agreements and ensure proper reflection of RWA (Risk Weighted Assets)
- Prepare facility agreements and security documents as per credit approval and all relevant regulations and policies
- Coordinate with legal counsels to resolve matters of legal nature related to facility agreements and security documents
- Ensure perfection of security documents as per credit approval and in line with all relevant regulations and policies
- Communicate anomalies and discrepancies related to security documents to Relationship Mangers to facilitate timely resolution of the discrepancies
- Timely update of perfected security documents in HSBC Banking System and coordinate with external vendors to generate valuation and inspection reports
- Timely update and perfection of customer insurance policies as per as per credit approval
- Maintain Credit facilities of customers in HSBC Banking System as per facility agreement. Disbursing and settling loans as per terms and conditions stipulated in credit approval. Executing other loan related transactions
- Ensure highest level of control while executing transitions as per relevant regulations and policies
- Prepare various customer letters and maintain departmental data for management information
- Strictly following Service Level Agreements and delivering tasks with minimum errors and thoroughly maintain Time Capturing system to improve operating efficiency
- Ensure awareness of Group and Local Regulatory Policy, Internal and External Audit Findings and Guidance from Compliance regarding own area of operations
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor from a public/private university preferably from Business background
- Ability to learn quickly and to work under pressure
- Basic knowledge on HSBC Universal Banking (HUB) system, Central Bank’s guidelines/circulars and internal control guidelines
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and time management skill; ability to learn quickly and to work within tight time frame in a team environment
- Good command in MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel
- Good knowledge on Central Bank’s guidelines/circulars, internal control requirements, and core banking operations will be an added advantage
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 09 August 2022.
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 25 July 2023.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Job Source: HSBC Job CircularShare