Programme Support Coordinator, Asia Region at BRAC International
BRAC International has recently published a job circular for Programme Support Coordinator, Asia Region. Both local and international candidates can apply for the position. Job details and requirements have given below.
Programme Support Coordinator, Asia Region
The purpose of the Programme Support Coordinator role is to Monitor, follow up and report on the programmes progress for the respective country within Asia Region on a timely and qualitative manner in order for the Regional Director to be well informed and carry out the necessary intervention.
- Plan and organize activities as well as events in order to support the Regional Director (RD) for smooth operations of the function and team.
- Conduct comprehensive programme analysis and prepare reports for management / stakeholders’ understanding and informed decision making.
- Conduct literature research for pertinent comparative data and coordinate with other regional centres to share best practices and lessons learned.
- Collect, keep and distribute updated/relevant records/documents to the respective country to ensure smooth communication and dissemination of required information.
- Collect, review, analyse the Country Management Team meeting minutes, update RD, convey major decisions to the programme and departmental staff as well as keeping CR and RD in loop to ensure action items and decisions are carried out accordingly.
- Coordinate with monitoring staff and relevant stakeholders in order to provide a comprehensive analysis of the Asia region to the Director in order for him to make strategic decisions and action points.
- Provide inputs and collect relevant data for expense and revenue forecasting in order to enable timely and accurate budgeting.
- Liaise and coordinate with country programmes, anchors and departments in preparing various reports of Asia Region for Director, Board, Policy Committees, funding agencies, and other organizations for informed decision making or actions.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all levels of the programme by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Post-graduate/Master’s Degree in Development Studies/ Development Economics/ Economics/ Statistics or any relevant subject from internationally reputed universities
- Good quality analysis-based report on countries and collectively for Asia region as suggested by Director.
- Capture the best practices of programmes in BI Asia countries and share the lessons learned with relevant stakeholders.
- Systematic coordination among multi-stakeholders.
- Effective communication, networking and alliance building.
- Programme management and development procedures.
- Budgeting and reporting.
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 5 (five) years’ work experience of which at least 3 (three) years in relevant position with development organisations.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in data analysis and development of quantitative and qualitative reports.
Employment type: Contractual
Job Location: BRAC International Dhaka Office, Bangladesh
Application Closing Date: 20 March 2022
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
External candidates need to email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at [email protected]
Internal candidates need to apply with their latest CV including all job assignments in detail with BRAC PIN and email to [email protected]
Please mention the name of the position and AD# BI 24/22 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Source: Linkedin Job Circular