Programme Organiser (Trainer) job circular at BRAC Bangladesh
- Everyone deserves access to affordable, quality healthcare. BRAC helps to ensure this through providing a combination of preventive, curative and rehabilitative services. BRAC Health, Nutrition and Population Programme (HNPP) has 47 years of expertise in delivering community-based primary healthcare services in Bangladesh, and runs the world`s largest non-government community health worker network. Join us to work together with government and development partners to bridge healthcare gaps within communities across Bangladesh. Working at brac is not like any other job. It is a platform where you can bring about real change for people who need it the most. We are not just dreaming of a better world, we are building it. Join us to find the way.
- JOB PURPOSE: This role is responsible for conducting basic training, orientation, refresher for the field staff. Carrying out post training evaluation during field visits for skills development of PA, SK, SS is also their responsibility.
- SAFEGUARDING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme`s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Facilitate basic training for the newly recruited Sasthya Sebika and need based training and refreshers for new projects.
- Conduct training need assessment through field visits to observe performance of PA, SK, PK & SS.
- Assist to develop training related handouts, audio visual aids i.e. poster, VIP card, and games as per prescribed training manual for courses and refreshers.
- Develop individual course evaluation format, perform evaluation of participants, prepare result sheet and disseminate to appropriate authority.
- Communication with relevant government bodies (such as, MCWC, UHC, FWC, CC) to organize different technical courses as a part of regular refresher training and Orientation.
- Manage training center accounts through day-to-day bookkeeping and ensure smooth flow of materials and inventory management through coordination with local procurement committee.
- Provide enabling environment at the training center by maintaining cleanliness, timely organization of different events and arrangement of recreational activities.
- Attend in monthly, annual meetings and district & divisional program meetings.
- Participate in different TOT and the designing of new courses.
- Honors or Masters
- At least 2 year(s)
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
- Poster drawing,
- Facilitation skill,
- Record keeping skill,
- Communication skill,
- Knowledge on Public Health,
- Time management,
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others.
Application Deadline : 26 Jul 2022
Job Source: BRAC Career