Officer – Finance : Save the Children
Last Updated on June 23, 2022
Officer – Finance at Save the Children Bangladesh
Save the Children has published a job circular for the position of Officer – Finance.
Officer – Finance
Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for potential female candidates.
Officer – Finance is mainly responsible for providing assistance to all financial concern of the Ukhiya Field Office. The position is mainly responsible for financial management according to SCi-BD policies and procedures and establish effective financial system for delivering maximum support to program management. S/he also assists in the monitoring of timely adjustment of advances, supports in the screening of payments to vendors, suppliers, volunteers and casual workers and contributes to monthly cash-flow and cash request projections for office expenditures. The incumbent works closely with area office team members to realize their prospective activities and service requirement to ensure timely delivery of financial services and support.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 03 years’ working experience in finance management and/or business services function in humanitarian response program with NGO and/or UN agencies
- Knowledge of humanitarian compliances and humanitarian response operation modalities
- Basic knowledge and understanding of accounting procedure and practice in managing computerized Accounting System with International NGOs and Donor Agencies
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point. Comfortable with using online based applications and software for different purposes
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach in problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills, facilitation skills and can work as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and/or relevant fields of Business Administration;
Contract type: Up to December 31, 2022
Job Location: Ukhiya
No. of vacancies: 01 (One)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit:
Application deadline: June 27, 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Job Source: Bdjobs Job CircularShare