National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC Bank) has recently published a circular for the position of Officer/ Sr. Executive Officer.
- Division : Financial Administration Division
- Job nature : Regular
- Job Grade : Officer to Sr. Executive Officer
- Field of work : Accounts/ Finance, Taxation/ VAT, Supplier payment, Budgeting, Regulatory Reporting.
- Job location: Head Office, Dhaka
- Preparation of Financial Statements in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) and relevant requirement of law
- Reporting requirement of Bangladesh Bank and Other regulatory authorities relating to the statement of affairs or Financial Statements
- Monitoring of asset/liabilities and Income/expense whither it is truly reflecting in the statement of affairs or Financial Statements
- Supplier payment – Scrutiny the related documents submitted by the supplier/vendor to confirm whether approval procedure has been complied as procurement policy as well as tax and VAT law
- Ensure the deduction of TAX and VAT from supplier bills, deposit, submission of tax and vat return and, with holding return submission to NBR
- Corporate Tax return along with requirement seek by NBR
- Maintain all level of communication with the local Tax circle office, custom office, VAT commissioner, division office, circle office, custom intelligence office etc.
- Prepare and maintain all necessary Tax/VAT related documents for conducting audit by NBR and requirement of concerned government authorities.
- Making liaison with the tax consultant and auditors regarding company matters.
- Regulatory Reporting under BASEL-III.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)/Masters preferably in Finance/Accounting/MIS with CA-Course completion certificate from reputed Chartered Accountants firm in Bangladesh or partial qualified of professional degree (under ICAB/ICMAB) will be given added preference.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years of banking work experience in related field of a Bank.
- Additional Requirements
- Age limit 40 years as on 30 June, 2022
- Must be Conversant in Microsoft office Applications.
- Experience of working in Oracle FLEXCUBE (CBS) will be given added preference.
- Should be Self-motivated & have ability to work as a team leader.
- Should have strong communication skills, both in Bengali & English.
- Candidates who recruited through Management Trainee (MTO) Program or any competitive exam in the Bank will be given preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Attractive compensation package will be offered to the deserving candidates selected for the position based on the experience and competency.
Application Deadline : 30 Jun 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Job Circular