Last Updated on August 9, 2022
HSBC Bangladesh has recently published a job circular for the position of Officer, Payment Services, Global Operations, Digital Business Services.
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
Within Digital Business Services, Payment Services is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Business Services teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Officer, Payment Services.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Service Tracker are meticulously maintained through completing tasks within deadlines
- Contribute to Overall Operating Efficiency (OOE) by proper usage of iCATS and minimise operational errors and logging errors into iCATS
- Ensure all transactions received are processed by the operators within the standard timeframe and with dual checking in place
- Ensure awareness of Group and local regulatory policy, internal and external audit findings, and guidance from compliance, regarding own area of operations
- Strictly follow Information Security policy and the relevant sections of the Business Instruction Manual (BIM)/ Functional Instruction Manual (FIM)/ Global Service Manual (GSM)/ Department Instruction
- Manual (DIM) with clear understanding
- Ensure information provided to internal and external parties conform to the guidance from the Information and Security Risk team
- Ensure proper periodic reconciliation of GL Accounts and proper Signoff in Assurenet. Aging Items in the GL Accounts must be escalated to all necessary parties with proper actions plan for rectification
- Manage timely and satisfactory response to queries from stakeholders including in the Customer Feedback Monitoring System (CFMS)
- Ensure proper MI generation for respective areas.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree from a public/ private university preferably from Business background
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skill
- Good command in MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel
- Ability to learn quickly and to work within tight time frame
- Knowledge on Central Bank’s guidelines/circulars, internal control requirements
- Expertise on Regulatory reporting of Cross Border transactions, Wage earner remittances etc.
- Expertise on inward and outward remittance transactions processing as per local policy
- Expertise on RTGS and BEFTN transaction processing and knowledge on relevant guidelines.
- Expertise on domestic cheque processing and knowledge on relevant guidelines.
- Experience in maintaining liaison with regulator and other banks to resolve queries and issues
- Knowledge on Reconciliation and Settlement of General Ledger accounts
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 08 August 2022.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Job Source: HSBC Job CircularShare