Transaction Services Analyst : HSBC
Last Updated on August 10, 2022
Transaction Services Analyst, Global Trade and Receivable Finance (GTRF), Wholesale Banking (WSB), HSBC
HSBC Bangladesh has recently published a job circular for the position of Transaction Services Analyst, Global Trade and Receivable Finance (GTRF), Wholesale Banking (WSB).
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
HSBC Wholesale Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Transaction Services Analyst under Global Trade and Receivable Finance (GTRF).
In this role, you will:
- Deliver superior customer service by driving operational performance
- Support any key organizational strategic initiatives to help in operationalising the product development and business improvements
- Manage Business operations which has a significant scale of operational size along with complexity of transactions involved
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a Services champion to ensure that key objectives are prioritised appropriately within CMB and GBM
- Ensure positive client experiences through support, trade advice and best practices in relation to GTRF transactions
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role
- Support achievement of the HSBC vision, values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree from a public/ private university
- Experience in banking operations particularly in trade
- Knowledge on trade related guidelines and policies is preferable
- Clear ability to delicately handle and resolve inter/ intra departmental issues relating to WSB, developed on the job and through attendance on appropriate training programs/ attachments
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 23 August 2022.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Job Source: HSBC Job Circular