Analyst – Business Intelligence at Daraz
- Collaborate with various expert teams to rollout effective products/services and to expand data for building richer insights.
- Monitor key metrics and alert the business on potential issues.
- Daily/Weekly/monthly performance analysis to monitor the performance of business, to locate risk and to discover potential business opportunities.
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis, to drill down on certain business challenges, providing conclusions and advice based on data analysis.
- Help summarizing data analysis requirements to conduct data application projects (need communication with data tech team).
- Bachelor’s degree in CSE / MIS / Business Administration from any reputed university.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in relevant filed.
- Freshers are also encourage to apply.
- Knowledge on SQL, Proficient in MS Office, (Advanced knowledge on excel)
- Highly adaptable to quick changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to drive and manage cross-functional teams and cross-cultural stakeholders.
- Strong analytical acumen & Critical thinking ability to approach issues in order to achieve productivity gains and ongoing improvement in key processes.
As per company Policy.
Application Deadline : 05-June-2021
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology