Planning Analyst at ACI Agrolink Limite
ACI Agrolink Limited has published a circular for the position of Project Executive.
ACI Agrolink Limited, a subsidiary of ACI Limited is a unique name in Bangladesh for its quality products, innovation, skilled professional management, work culture, business ethics and environmental consciousness. The Dutch Fund for Climate Development (DFCD) investment will help further develop ACI Agrolink’s business investment proposition for a Climate Resilient Sustainable Shrimp Value Chain in Bangladesh. This will lead to climate change resiliency in this landscape by introducing new farming methods, the development of contract farming models, engaging in capacity building, and the establishment of robust backward linkages.For more information, please go to https://www.amianshrimp.com/
Project Executive for ACI DFCD Shrimp Project
- Assist in preparing and updating project administration documents; timelines, meeting notes, external briefs, status reports, financial reports.
- Assist with managing the creative and delivery output process, including briefing project feedback to team members and assist in managing delivery of key stages of work.
- Assist in team co-ordination with daily management, room bookings, travel itineraries and arrangements.
- Source, contract, brief and manage external contractors and suppliers.
- Contribute to create proposals with ideas, research and written presentations.
- Actively participate in contract farming cluster formation.
- Act as a support partner to Project Managers.
- Minimum Graduation in any discipline.
- Minimum 03 years experience in relevant field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Duration: 12 months.
- Competitive salary and allowances.
- Festival bonus.
Application deadline: 30 June, 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular