HSBC Bank Bangladesh Career
Executive, Voice Support, Contact Centre & Direct, Wealth and Personal Banking, HSBC Bangladesh
HSBC Bangladesh has recently published a job circular for the position of Executive, Voice Support, Contact Centre & Direct, Wealth and Personal Banking, HSBC Bangladesh.
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. In Bangladesh, we provide products such as bank accounts, debit cards, personal loans, online banking as well as unique services to meet the international banking needs of our high net worth and employee banking customers.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join in the role of Executive, Voice Support, Contact Centre & Direct.
In this role, you will:
• Provides high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible.
• Maintains attention to detail and high accuracy in directing and navigating customers to appropriate resolutions in a timely manner.
• Adhere to call procedures and guidelines.
• Establish customer’s needs and offers solutions to enhance the customer’s relationship.
• Takes ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
• Maintain a working knowledge of regulations to identify risk or fraudulent activity in order to protect both the customer and the bank
• Ensure awareness of Group & Local Regulatory Policy (e.g. AML, TAX), Internal & External Audit Findings and Guidance from Compliance, regarding own area of operations.
• Imbibing findings into daily operational process. Any exception is escalated to Manager.
• Ensure a proper understanding of relevant sections of the BIM/FIM/GSM/DIB
• Strictly Follow Information Security Policy.
• Ensure Information provided to Internal & External Parties conform to the guidance from the Information & Security Risk Team.
• Protect confidential information by ensuring that work stations are locked and maintaining a clean desk policy while leaving the desk.
• Ensure timely & satisfactory response to Queries from Stakeholders.
• Ensure proper & Timely Answer to Customer Feedback Monitoring System (CFMS).
• Ensure Proper MI Generation for respective areas.
• Ensure Timely Completion of Projects relevant to own area.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree from a public/private university
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a particular emphasis upon time management skills, language competency and negotiating
• Planning, organising, problem solving and analytical skills including intermediate knowledge of MS Office functions
• Possess HUB Knowledge, Central Bank’s Guidelines/Circulars, Internal Control Guidelines, HKMA & GMO Guidelines, Information Security Policy, Relevant BIM/FIM/GSM sections, Knowledge on LoBPs & relevant guidance.
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 15 January 2024.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Job Source: HSBC Job CircularShare