Territory Manager – Adhesive at Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited – Job Circular 2022
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Territory Manager- Adhesive.
Job: Full-time · Entry level
About the job
Job Purpose: The purpose of this job is to constantly improve the work modalities and practices through utilizing zonal officers and other stakeholders in order to realize volume, value, and distribution to reach target goals set by the company.
- To devise effective territory sales (dealer/customer) and ensure effective strategies for carpenters and furniture manufacturers to achieve the company’s revenue target.
- To initiate and gain insight of key business stakeholders by proficient management of salesforce software and achieve fixed coverage planning (business calls and relationship calls) target for the year.
- To analyze data for business decision-making through ground action to increase brand reach, market share, consumer share, and display share objectives within our operating segment.
- To contact consumers, carpenters, and furniture factory owners on a regular basis to address concerns and provide solutions to their problems.
- To create business opportunities by utilizing all the available resources provided by the company and ensure a sustainable relationship with the key stakeholders by providing value-added business services to them.
- To embrace and execute financial norms and customer service guidelines to win the deal.
- To maintain and streamline dealers’ agreements, balance confirmation, service delivery confirmation, merchandising agreement, and other incentive arrangements every month for ensuring transparency.
- To organize and conduct training and workshops for internal and external stakeholders to help them improve their productivity, increase loyalty, and gain market share from the competition.
- To prepare market visit reports and present them to the Line Manager/Branch Manager/Regional Manager so that the company can take proactive measures and retaliate against the competition’s activities.
- To track regular performance by monitoring benchmarked target versus achievement and plan accordingly to achieve the target in time.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors in any discipline from a well-reputed university.
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Deadline: 17 April 2022.
Job Source: Berger Paints Linkedin Job Circular