Territory Manager : Berger Paints
Last Updated on November 17, 2022
Territory Manager at Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Territory Manager- Trade.
|Job Title||:||Territory Manager – Trade|
|Location||:||Anywhere in Bangladesh|
About the job
The purpose of this job is to oversee all the sales operations and other relevant activities to ensure the availability of products and customer satisfaction in the assigned territory which will ultimately result in achieving the organizational goal.
- To devise effective territory sales (dealer/customer) and painter penetration strategies.
- To gain insights of key business stakeholders by proficient management of salesforce software and achieve fixed coverage planning (business call and relationship calls) target for the year.
- To analyze data for decision-making in order to increase brand reach, market share, and consumer share.
- To constantly communicate and maintain strong relationships with the consumers, painters, and project owners to address concerns and provide solutions for grabbing the new business opportunities.
- To follow financial and customer service guidelines.
- To maintain and streamline dealers’ agreements, balance confirmation, service delivery confirmation, merchandising agreement, and other incentive arrangements at the end of every month.
- To conduct necessary training and workshops for internal and external stakeholders.
- To prepare and present the market visit report to the Line management and Branch Manager/ Regional Manager to take proactive measures and retaliate against the activities of the competitors.
- To achieve the target within the given timeline.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- BBA/MBA from any well-reputed university.
- 1/2 years of relevant experience will be preferred.
Deadline: 20 November 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular