Last Updated on April 13, 2022
Finance Apprentice at Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited – Job Circular 2022
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Finance Apprentice. Educational Requirement is minimum Bachelors in Finance/Accounting from any well-reputed university.
Job: Full-time · Entry level
About the job
- To scrutinize marketing and sales schemes with policies for customers’ monthly incentive provision and disbursement.
- To coordinate with depot accountants for taxes and corporation entries in SAP as well as reconcile regarding GL regularly.
- To provide tax information to Company Secretary for the tax rebate.
- To conduct monthly provisioning and disbursement of customer incentives using the company software.
- To monitor new credit application and credit enhancement proposals with the company’s credit norms and record proper justification in case of any deviation.
- To prepare month closing entries and assist Head AR in month closing activity.
- To prepare data of Accounts Receivables as per the requirements of the Business Process Risk & Compliance team.
- To prepare a presentation on Working Capital Review for Accounts receivables monthly meeting.
- To prepare Monthly Debtor’s MIS.
- To handle day-to-day queries from sales offices and solve their queries for smooth operation.
- To coordinate with the Sales & Marketing team for Dealer incentive management.
- To assist the Head Receivable Management.
- Minimum Bachelors in Finance/Accounting from any well-reputed university.
Deadline: 18 April, 2022
Job Source: Berger Paints Linkedin Job Circular