CAREER OPPORTUNITY at Bangladesh Edible Oil Limited (BEOL)
- Coordinate the Administrative day-to-day operations
- Provide general support to Expatriate, Office staff & visitor
- Ensure BIDA Clearance, E-Visa, Passport issues of Expatriate & Foreign visitors
- Ensure proper security protocol of Top Management/ foreign visitors
- Communicate & effective liaison with Law Enforcement Authority, Ministry, Fire & Civil defense authority, Labor Office & other government/non-government office for different License approval & renewal
- Ensure proper Documentation of License, deed etc.
- Effective Transport Management like proper allocation of transport, monitor vehicle movement, vehicle documentation, schedule checks on vehicles etc.
- Mobile SIM management, bill collection & ensure timely bill disbursement
- Ensure proper safety & security at Head Office
- Any other task as assigned by the Supervisor
- At least 2-3 years relevant working experience in any leading local/multinational FMCG organization.
- MBA/ Masters in any discipline. Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel/ HR Management will be preferred
- Experience in Factory & Admin will get preference
- Project exposure will get preference
- Sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labour Law and Rules/Acts & Safety systems
Job Location: Corporate Office
Application Deadline: July 10, 2022
Job Source: BEOL Career Bdjobs