Senior Officer, Internal Audit Department at BRAC
BRAC has recently published a job circular for Senior Officer, Internal Audit Department.
A. Audit Operation Activities
- Conduct risk based audit as per monthly audit schedule for enterprises/investments / significant spots audit as per Monthly Audit Schedule in line with Annual Audit Plan.
- Ensure quality of audit reports and meet management expectation through meeting, discussion with management along with proper documentation.
- Update the audit program based on management expectation and regular risk assessment process in the changed environment.
- Ensure the preservation of sufficient and appropriate documentation against audit findings.
- Assist in Report reviewing, MIS reports.
- Communicate with different zone, division and section within the department for the successfult implementation of annual audit plan.
- Maintain co-ordination with programmes and other department for audit related matters and regarding update of circular during the year.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge on Auditing.
- Excellent IT and Communication Skills.
- Knowledge on IA Standards, Laws and Regulations, Risk Management, Compliance, Finance and Accounts.
Graduation in any discipline from any recognised university.
Three (03) years of work experience will be given preference.
Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others
Location: Sylhet Sadar, Sylhet
Last Date of Application: March 22, 2022
Application Closing Date: 22 March 2022
Job Source: BRAC Job Circular