National Bank Limited – NBL Career Bangladesh | Probationary Officer Job Circular
National Bank Limited, recognized as a visionary and forward-thinking first generation private sector commercial bank having extensive branch network nationwide and substantial overseas operations around the world with an advanced technology-driven working environment and corporate culture, invites applications from dynamic, proactive, self-motivated and talented young individuals for the post of “Probationary Officer” who can contribute to the Bank’s growth and emerge as future leaders.
- MBA/MBM/Masters with 4-year Bachelor Degree in any discipline or B.Sc in Engineering preferably in CSE/EEE/ETE/Civil from any Pubic or Private University approved by UGC or reputed Foreign University.
- CGPA at least 3.00 out of 4.00 or 3.75 out of 5.00 in Honors and Masters or equivalent examinations.
- GPA at least 4.00 out of 5.00 both in SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations, in case of English Medium, at least 3 A’s with 2 B’s in “0” Level and 1 A with 1 B in “A” Level.
Note: In case of foreign degree, candidates must align with the UGC guideline keeping the similar requirement of graduation degree. If required, candidates should follow the UGC/Board approval for the conversion/equivalence of results. If failed to do so, candidate may be considered disqualified for the position.
The selected candidates shall be on probation for a period of 1(one) year with monthly consolidate pay of Tk.45,000/- only. On successful completion of probation period, the candidates will be confirmed in the rank of ‘Executive Officer’ in the regular pay structure of the bank.
Training & Development:
The selected candidates will undergo a structured institutional training program at BBTA/BIBM/NBTI, as well as receive on-the-job training to become familiar with the banking business. This will enable them to develop the skills necessary to take on responsibilities in the future.
- Age not exceeding 30 (thirty) years as on 22.12.2023.
- The Candidates must be computer literate, especially in MS Office and must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and the candidates who will qualify in written test will be finally selected through Viva-Voce.
- Only published academic results are acceptable.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a Surety Bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 03(three) years from the date of joining and have to surrender their original educational certificates to the bank for the bond period.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- NBL provides equal opportunity in employment; any kind of persuasion on behalf of the candidate will lead to rejection. Furthermore, NBL reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever at any stage of the recruitment process.
Submit your resume with your recent photograph (maximum 30KB) through online application system at www.nblbd.com/about/career. Postal/courier/physical/e-mail submission of application will not be acceptable. All correspondence related to this recruitment will be communicated via e-mail and/or mobile SMS. Candidates must have a legal NID/BRC, valid e-mail address and a mobile number to apply for the post. The candidates must preserve their Tracking Number and Password for future reference which will be generated during submission of application.
Application Deadline: December 22, 2023
Head of Human Resources Division
National Bank Limited