Last Updated on June 12, 2022
Project Executive, Content Management (YouTube) at 10 Minute School
10 Minute School has published a circular for the position of Project Executive, Content Management (YouTube).
About the job
10 Minute School is the pioneer of the Ed-Tech industry in Bangladesh. We are teaching more than 2 million students every day through our website, app, and social media to accelerate their learning.
Our goal is to ensure access to quality education for everyone in Bangladesh through a wide range of free-tier and premium content for Academic, Skill Development, and Jobs segments.
We are the only Sequoia Capital-backed EdTech company in Bangladesh, and we’re looking to hire in our Engineering, Product, Content, and Marketing teams.
- Job Modality: Contractual-Full Time
- Job Hour: 40 Hours/Week
- Job Location: Mohakhali DOHS
- Salary: 20,000 – 25,000 BDT
Roles And Responsibilities
- Creating Content Playlists in YouTube Channels of 10MS.
- Troubleshooting playlist errors (Video Sequence, Title, Corrupt Videos, etc).
- Performing SEO operations for YouTube Channels of 10MS.
- Uploading, Listing YT videos, and maintaining proper documentation.
- Managing Community Post & Audience.
- Creating & MaintainingDaily Channel Reports.
- Graduate in any discipline from any reputed university.
- An awareness of current trends in the Admission & Jobs segment
- Proficient in YouTube Studio Manager & Channel Analytics
- Hands-on Experience on YouTube Channel Management will be given Preference
- Intermediate Skills on Google Sheets & Microsoft Excel
- Proficient Knowledge of Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, and Google Workflow
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
We are the fastest-growing Edtech in Bangladesh. We believe in promoting a workplace where everyone has the opportunity to grow, create and excel.
Join us to transform education together. APPLY NOW!
Source: Bd Job CircularShare