Officer – Suchana : Save the Children
Last Updated on June 5, 2022
Officer – Suchanaat Save the Children Bangladesh
Save the Children has published a job circular for the position of Officer – Suchana
Officer – Suchana
Save the Children invites applications for the above mentioned position. Save the Children is a child rights and value based organization, this will be key in selecting the right candidate for this role. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
This position is mainly responsible for providing efficient administrative, logistics and operation support to Suchana Programme under Sylhet division. Responsibilities include, provide necessary support for coordinating mail distribution, arrangements for meetings, events, maintain calendar; photocopying, procurement requests, etc. S/he will ensure procurement of supplies/materials, support out-sourcing or sub-contracting program activities as required, manage inventory of the store and supply as necessary.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Detail knowledge about the administrative and secretarial services in the office system
- Excellent skills for organizing training /workshop/meeting/seminars
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Should be proactive and easy going as an individual
- Proficient in MS Office, with good Bangla typing skill
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Social Science/Development Studies/Business Studies or relevant discipline
Contract length: Up to 31 December, 2022
Job Location: Sylhet
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit:
or from below link
Application deadline: 04 June, 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Job Source: Bdjobs Job CircularShare