Management Trainee (MTO) (Credit Administration) at IDCOL
Infrastructure Development Company Limited (IDCOL) has recently published a job circular for the position of Management Trainee (Credit Administratios).
Management Trainee (Credit Administration) : 01 Post
Infrastructure Development Company Limited (IDCOL), a public-private partnership organization, is the market leader in developing and financing private sector infrastructure, renewable energy and energy efficiency projects in Bangladesh.
IDCOL solicits applications for the positions mentioned beside:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with major in
- Finance/Economics/Statistics having minimum CGPA of 3.00;
- Strong written and oral communication and computer skills; and
- Experience in relevant field will be an added advantage.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating periodic invoices related to payment of installments against loans;
- Verifying that loan documentation is completed as per sanctioned terms and conditions and processing disbursement requests;
- Maintaining all loan related calculations and meeting reporting requirements;
- Receiving and adjusting payments against loans;
- Maintaining records of borrowing and debt service-related calculations;
- Keeping loan and security documents in safe custody;
- Addressing auditors during audit of IDCOL books of accounts;
- Working with the IT team for developing/updating/modifying the loan management software.
C. Age limit: 30 years
BDT 63,970 + Festival Bonus + LFA + Gratuity +
other benefits as per company policy
Interested individuals possessing required
qualifications, skills and experiences are
requested to go to the following APPLY HERE button to apply:
Last Date of Application: 07 June 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any direct or indirect solicitation will result in disqualification of the candidature.
Job Source: IDCOL CareerShare