Last Updated on May 29, 2022
Probationary Officer at Islamic Finance and Investment Limited (IFIL)
Probationary Officer job circular at Islamic Finance and Investment Limited (IFIL)
Searching Probationary Officer
Islamic Finance and Investment Limited (IFIL) the first Islamic Shariah-based Financial Institution of the country is looking for fresh University graduates to build up its own employee cadre and invites applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for taking the position of Probationary Officer:
Will be confirmed as ‘Officer’ after successfully completion of 6 (six) months’ probation period.
Four years graduation or Masters from reputed university preferably in Business Administration (MBA), Economics, Finance, Banking, Marketing, Management, Accounting, Statistics.
Minimum 2 (two) First Division/Class or GPA 3.00 in the scale of 4.00 and GPA 4.00 in the scale of 5.00.
Candidate with third division/class in academic qualification need not to apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidate must have firm commitment and aptitude to face the challenges and hard work needed for a successful career.
- Candidate should not be over 30 (thirty) years as on 31.05.2022.
- Candidate should have good working knowledge in Windows, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Candidates will have to appear for a written test. Short-listed candidates will be called for viva/interview and final selection.
- All recruited Officers shall serve IFIL at-least 3 (three) years.
Compensation & Benefits:
During the probation period, Probationary Officer will get consolidated salary of Tk. 20,000/- per month and after successful completion of probation period, they will be absorbed as ‘Officer’ and will get salary of Tk. 39,682/- per month as per existing pay scale of IFIL.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through bdjobs.com along with detailed CV and one recent passport size photograph by 15 June, 2022.
Only short listed candidates will be called for employment process. Management of IFIL reserves the right to accept or reject all or any of the applications
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular