Officer – HR : Save the Children
Last Updated on April 13, 2022
SOfficer – Human Resource at Save the Children Bangladesh
Save the Children has published a job circular for the position of Officer – Human Resource.
Save the Children invites application for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
This position is mainly responsible for facilitating recruitment and placement processes of any level of position within the organization. Responsibilities include, s/he will be managing online recruitment tracking system, maintaining documents & personnel files, coordinating with all programs & departments for recruitment purpose and for other HR administrative work. S/he will also provide support in short listing, call the candidates, arrange interviews, prepare recruitment documents and other logistics in line with SC compliance and prepare the personnel files of newly hired employees.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 03 years working experience in HR, particularly in recruitment in international organization
- Demonstrated experience on facilitating standard recruitment process
- Sound knowledge on filing system, short listing and documentation
- Excellent understanding on organization policy/procedure and maintaining compliance
- Ability to work under pressure, setting priorities and capable to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skill both in English & Bangla, should be very accurate in drafting documents
- Proficiency in MS Office and using of internet, Bangla typing skill will be an advantage
- BBA in Human Resource Management or relevant discipline from reputed University
Contract length: Up to 31 October, 2022
Job Location: Dhaka
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
For detailed job description and to apply online, please
or from below link
Application deadline: April 19, 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Job Source: Bdjobs Job CircularShare