Last Updated on April 13, 2022
Officer – Planning & Purchase at Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited – Job Circular 2022
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Officer – Planning & Purchase. Educational Requirement is Bachelors from any well-reputed university.
Job: Full-time · Entry level
About the job
This job aims to accomplish the strategies of effective procurement of assigned product categories. This role will also be responsible to ensure the on-time availability of products within optimum cost and inventory levels to achieve the targeted budget.
- To assist annual purchase budget preparation of direct materials of assigned categories which will help drive proper fund management, product cost & expense planning.
- To analyze & assist in the design and execution of inventory stock norms, safety stock, building stock, and category of each assigned direct material for budget preparation and future procurement.
- To execute strategies to procure direct materials of assigned categories and maintain the purchase rate variance within the targeted budget by negotiation, synergy purchase, source diversification, liaison with global and local suppliers’ and forward hedging.
- To run effective procurement processes given competitive price, on-time delivery, and quality advantage from enlisted suppliers for smooth production and effective working capital management.
- To actively participate in the Innovation & Renovation processes for a timely product launch by ensuring competitive price, on-time delivery, supply market information, and regulatory & statutory compliance as per law of land.
- To actively manage the suppliers to ensure the maximum self-life and reduce minimum order quantity (MOQ).
- To maintain close liaison with R&D as well as generating demand team to release their recipe and demand respectively to consume slow, non-moving inventory & improve freshness for effective working capital management at the company level.
- To execute the continuous improvement initiatives on the process, cost, quality & services to achieve targeted operational excellence.
- Maintain close liaison with suppliers to track price trends, supply scenarios, and on-time shipments to ensure prices competitiveness and product availability.
Required Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors from any well-reputed university.
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience.
Deadline: 18 April, 2022
Job Source: Berger Paints Linkedin Job Circular