- Ensure effective and smooth co-ordination between consultant and the outpatient.
- Greet all guests with appropriate manners & courtesy and arrange pre-consultation requirements as necessary.
- Guide the patients regarding investigation, medication & follow-up visit.
- Update respective consultant(s) regarding patient’s attendance and status as & when required.
- Be updated with the latest information on different facilities and tariffs.
- Provide personalized services for high value, VIP, vulnerable patients
- Provide information to customer queries
- Taking customers feedback and suggestions to improve quality of service and report to the Center Manager / Management
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- The candidate should have MBA (Marketing) /BBA/ Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 2nd class/ division or CGPA 2.50 or equivalent result in all academic examinations
- At least 2 year(s)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Health and Life Insurance, Festival Bonuses, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity and others
Application Deadline : 23 Jul 2022
If you feel that you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please send your detailed resume and a cover letter justifying your qualification for the applied position to BRAC Human Resource and Learning Division, BRAC Centre (5th floor), 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212 on or before 23 July, 2022. Internal candidates are requested to apply through proper channel. In case of Ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Source: BRAC Career