Marketing Communications Manager at DHL
DHL is looking for Marketing Communications Manager.
Marketing Communications Manager (22004EM)
Bangladesh-Dhaka-Dhaka | Full-time | Permanent | Standard
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Country Marketing Function
- Direct Marketing: To plan, develop and execute regular Direct Marketing Campaigns to further promote the company’s business and achieve agreed targets.
- Public Relations: To evaluate, design and implement regular and appropriate public relations initiatives through close liaison and effective management of the appointed PR Agency, in order to further promote the Company’s brand, image and social responsibility to the public at large.
- Community & Environmental Awareness: To develop and implement community and environmental awareness projects in order to position DHL as a socially responsible corporate citizen.
- Advertising Program: plan, develop and launch advertising campaigns to generate top-of-mind awareness and build up favourable image towards the DHL brand.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Event: plan and organise CRM events to create sales networking opportunity with customers, which can facilitate sales efforts to secure business for the company.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Awareness: develop and implement CSR projects.
- Corporate Gifts: Source and manage corporate gifts for specific events, festivities and occasions.
- Sponsorship: evaluate and implement sponsorship programs
- Develop convincing proposals and establish collaborative relationships with colleagues within the country and the network to secure support and commitment in implementing campaigns.
- Brand Management and Development: Manage and further develop the DHL brand through communicating a consistent message, internally and externally whilst ensuring all Company’s literature, uniforms, facilities and vehicles that carry the brand are in full compliance with the DHL Branding and Advertising Guidelines.
Agencies and Vendors
- Formulate effective campaigns with the appointed agencies in order to achieve targeted ROIs from the implementation of these strategies.
Regional Marketing Team
- Liase with regional marketing communications team to obtain relevant branding & advertising guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to regional & global guidelines for all branding, communications and advertising initiatives and processes.
Other Functional Departments
- Co-ordinate other departments to create the communication content for press release.
- Ensure all relevant departments are educated or briefed on new campaigns through various internal resources and channels before launch.
Creative Development & Execution of AP&P
- Develop and implement appropriate and effective communication initiatives in order to secure agreed targets and further develop the DHL brand. (This requires an in-depth knowledge of the business, market and advertising and promotion concepts and strategies, working closely with (and managing) agencies and formulating convincing proposals to gain support and commitment internally to ensure the success of such campaigns.)
- Develop, plan and implement cost effective campaigns to secure maximum return on investment whilst ensuring that costs are kept within the Company’s AP&P budget. (This requires effective negotiations with vendors and agencies and constant monitoring of the budget.).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written (excellent)
Expected years of experience:
- 5 years management experience in a marketing or advertising environment, working in a service related industry
- The job requires a detailed study and understanding of customers’ profile in specific industries and applying creative, innovative and effective advertising and promotional strategies, combined (possibly) with a strong knowledge of the Company’s products and service offerings.
- Degree in Marketing/Mass Communication (or related discipline).
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit program.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Job Source: DHL Career