HSBC Bank Bangladesh Career
Assistant Manager, Risk Steward Oversight (RSO), Risk & Compliance, HSBC Bangladesh (Assistant Vice President)
HSBC Bangladesh has recently published a job circular for the position of Assistant Manager, Risk Steward Oversight (RSO), Risk & Compliance, HSBC Bangladesh (Assistant Vice President).
About the job
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some career choices have more impact than others.
Compliance is a global function that brings together all aspects of regulatory and financial crime risk management. Acting as risk stewards, and incorporating a range of specialist teams, we work together with the business and leverage advanced technology to help HSBC navigate a complex regulatory landscape and embed a sustainable approach to compliance risk management that supports safe growth and serves customers fairly. Compliance aspires to continuously raise the bar and set leading standards across the industry to help HSBC safeguard its customers and the communities within which it operates.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement best in practice standards, and procedures to govern the execution of oversight and reporting
- Support in implementation of the Compliance Governance structure and target operating model and provide with insightful analysis and prioritisation of relevant information.
- Ensure proactive approach is taken to identify Regulatory Compliance (RC) and Financial Compliance (FC) risk and potential impacts on Country Business Model and is shared across geography and businesses on relevant compliance risk issues
- Work effectively with principal regulators and industry bodies on RC/FC matters
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure our conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
- Provides support on ORMF and risk analysis when required to Risk Stewards.
- Work with team members to ensure goals, objectives and initiatives are achieved and support team improvements through adoption of best practice and continued professional development.
- Drive the continuing development or transformation of the Compliance operating model to ensure the business operates increasingly effectively and efficiently and is able to deliver HSBC’s strategic goals.
- Establish and maintain a robust and efficient control environment across Compliance to ensure good operational, financial and project management and compliance with HSBC policy and procedures, together with early identification and effective resolution of issues that arise
- Embed policies and governance frameworks across RC and FC to ensure quality, effective risk management
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree from a public/ private university preferably from Business background
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and time management skill; ability to learn quickly and to work within tight time frame
- Significant exposure will be given preferrence
- Knowledge on Central Bank’s guidelines/circulars, internal control requirements
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 13 December 2023.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Job Source: HSBC Job CircularShare