Junior Executive – Acquisition at Daraz
About the job
- Identify new seller /brand prospects through data driven analysis on the market.
- Facilitate sourcing and on boarding of leads (sellers /brands) based on the category and company strategy.
- Targeted KPI on new seller acquisition, assortment and make them Active.
- Developing & implementing strategies for Merchant acquisition & to educate sellers about selling on e-commerce platform.
- Managing Vendor / Sellers account through continuous communication to maintaining relationship for fruitful business.
- G2M strategies- understand the market, identify the seller & business portfolio to acquire new Vendor.
- Train up the vendors/ Seller about how to maintain the ASC, website & system works in every aspect.
- Maintaining acquisition trackers (seller status, follow up, contract signed to live etc.) for daily based report.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any reputed University.
- 1 Year of experience in sales will be treated as an advantage. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication & analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Proactive and can-do attitude.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
As per company policy.
Application Deadline : 10th April 2021
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development