Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB) has published a job circular for the position of Finance Officer.
Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB), an affiliate of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), is the oldest and largest non-government organization of its kind in Bangladesh. Established in 1953, it pioneered the family planning movement in the country.
FPAB aims to improve the quality of lives of individuals, by campaigning for sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) through advocacy and services, especially for poor and vulnerable people.
Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB) is seeking applications for the following positions:
Position: Finance Officer
Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB) is hereby inviting applications for the position of Finance Officer to look after the financial matters of the project COVID19 Test and Treat Advocacy in LMICs funded by FIND. The Prime responsibility of the Finance Officer will be the overall financial management of the said projects in liaison with the core project. . The Finance Officer will provide substantial financial operational guidance to all branches for successful and timely implementation of project activities maintaining the highest quality standard. This will be a full-time engagement up to the project period.
- Proper maintenance of voucher, cash book, and ledger book on daily basis;
- Timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions in line with organizational and donor requirements and deadlines
- Prepare all financial reports, salary sheets and balance sheets;
- Organize and ensure all purchase/procurement of materials, equipment and any other official goods following procedure/policy;
- Proper maintenance of the stock (fixed, consumable items and stationery) and check these physically on regular basis;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports and maintain records of FPAB;
- Responsible for financial management including financial plan and budget;
- Prepare and monitor the project budget for proper accountability of expenditure;
- Provide assistance and coordination during periodic financial audits, Also Reconciliation of other modules and General ledgers;
- Proper control of supporting documents for payments and financial reports;
- Well conversant with financial rules and regulation of NGO Affaires Bureau;
- Support to the Director (Finance) and other senior management of FPAB in all financial information, annual budget preparation;
- Liaison with the bank/financial institutions on behalf of the organization;
- Prepare and maintain Fixed Assets Register;
- Ensure timely preparation of the monthly financial statement and quarterly budget variance reports including annual consolidated accounts;
- Operate tally software;
- Carry out field visits for finance and admin issues if required;
Qualifications and Experience:
- CA (CC) / Masters in Accounting or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the area of finance, accounts, audit etc. Working experience in NGO sector will be preferred.
Salary: 40,000/- Taka
Job Location: FPAB National Head Quarter
Last Date of Submission of Application: 6th July, 2022
Applications with a detailed CV, two copies of recent passport-size photograph, and photocopies of relevant academic and experience certificates should be submitted to the Executive Director, FPAB, 2 Naya Paltan, Dhaka 1000 or emailed to [email protected]. All applications will be reviewed but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
FPAB is strongly committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Female candidates and PLHIV are encouraged to apply.
Job Source: Bdjobs Job CircularShare