Customer Service Officer – General Banking / Cash at Community Bank Bangladesh Limited
Community Bank Bangladesh Limited, a concern of Bangladesh Police Kallyan Trust, was established with a vision to serve the communities with the tailor-made secured solutions abiding by the highest level of corporate governance standard. It aims to contribute to the economic growth of the country by providing financial products and services to the communities across the geographies. State-of-the-art Core Banking System is an enabler to operate centrally in optimum magnitude. Community Bank runs on its three core building blocks i.e. Trust, Security and Progress.
Job Grade: Associate Officer to Senior Officer
- General Banking Officer:
- To provide support to the branch by providing general banking functions for servicing customers in accordance with the high standards of service quality of the bank.
- Account opening by ensuring compliance of Laws and Regulations, Regulatory requirements and internal policies and SOP.
- Issue check books, Debit Cards and Payment Order
- Issue, Payment and Encashment of Fixed Deposit/DPS/PSS/Sanchoypatra etc.
- Services under BACH (Clearing & BEFTN).
- Provide remittance services (local & inward), locker services.
- To act as the primary contact person and resolves operational issues.
- Cash Officer:
- To receive all sorts of cash deposits like account deposit, bill payment, remittance etc.
- To make Payment in due course of all sorts of open cheques over the counters.
- Counting, sorting and packeting of currency notes of all types of denominations as per circulars/guidelines of Bangladesh Bank.
- To record and maintain cash registers, vault register, counter, vault & cash transit insurance both in CBS and Manual.
- To maintain AML and other cash related compliance as per Regulatory Guidelines in Cash Operations.
- Master’s in any discipline from reputed University with No Third Division in academic records.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- For GB officials, minimum 3 year(s) working experience in leading commercial bank in relevant area.
- For Cash officials, minimum 2 year(s) working experience in leading commercial bank in relevant area.
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
Dhaka and Rajshahi
Application Deadline : 28 Jun 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular