Associate Officer – MEAL : ActionAid
Last Updated on July 1, 2022
Associate Officer – Monitoring Evaluation Accountability & Learning (MEAL) at ActionAid Bangladesh
ActionAid Bangladesh is looking for suitable candidate for the following position:
Associate Officer – Monitoring Evaluation Accountability & Learning (MEAL)
|Project||:||Safety Net System for the Poorest (SNSP) program in Camp 13, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26 & 27, (Funded by WFP)|
|Location of posting||:||Ukhiya & Teknaf of Cox’s Bazar District|
|Types of contract||:||Fixed term contract|
|Duration of Contract||:||Up to 31 December 2022 (if not extended)|
|Number of Position||:||01|
|Salary and Benefits||:||Monthly Gross Salary will be BDT. 52,592 with other admissible benefits such as mobile & internet allowance, medical benefit, group life insurance etc|
Associate Officer – Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning will actively play a significant role in strengthening the AAB MEAL system and focusing on the betterment of the program by providing relevant & appropriate data and insights linking with the part of the program following the highest level of integrity and efficiency.
Key responsibilities include (not limited to)
Support to Strengthen planning and information management system for RRP (10 % of time)
- Update IPTT on monthly basis for SNSP projects.
- Validate data through weekly field visits and documents review.
- Provide data support to SNSP projects for quarterly donor reporting.
- Support resource mobilization team to develop MEAL strategy and Log frame for new proposal if required.
Strengthen and Functionalize Monitoring System for RRP (30% of time)
- Develop a project-specific Monitoring checklist for SNSP projects.
- Conduct weekly field visits for SNSP projects, produce field monitoring reports, and share with the project team the best practice and areas of improvement accordingly.
- Support for developing cases stories and most significant change stories for SNSP project.
Support to Strengthen Accountability and Learning capturing System of RRP. (15% of time)
- Collect feedback and complaints through FGD and one-to-one discussion from participants on monthly basis and upload data using kobo tools.
- Support to prepare monthly MEAL report.
- Support SNSP program team to document lesson learned insights from stakeholders (participants, actors/sectors, and staffs) from review and reflection workshop
Ensure Reporting and MEAL Documentation on a timely basis. (20% of time)
- Support to prepare Fortnightly, monthly, and quarterly SNSP narrative reports for WFP
- Update RRP MEAL backup folder on monthly basis.
Support to Strengthen information management and reporting system of two LRP (39 and 46) (15% of time)
- Collect and culture Monthly, quarterly, and annual reports from two LRP and validate data through an appropriate mechanism.
- Capture learning through workshops on a quarterly basis.
- Analyzing LRP’s critical pathways and ensuring program-related support (if needed).
Additional (10% of time)
- Attend Project coordination meetings of assigned projects and different organizational workshops and prepare relevant reports if needed.
- Good knowledge on Data analyzing and reporting
- Conduct any tasks requested from the line manager
- Associate Officer – Monitoring Evaluation Accountability & Learning (MEAL) will report to MEAL Officer
Required Educational Qualification and Experience
- A university degree, preferably a graduate degree in relevant subject areas social sciences, development studies, statistics, or a related disciple. Experience in the sector will also be considered favorably.
- At least 2 years or more of sound experience in project management especially with focus on monitoring and evaluation in the Site development, Site management and right based program sector.
- Extensive hands-on experience in implementing M&E strategies and knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Extensive experience in working with NGOs and CSOs is preferred.
- Experience with community based, DRR and/or volunteer organizations is an advantage.
- Previous experience in programme/project design and implementation is desirable
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to apply following these instructions:
• Last date of application is Saturday, 09 July 2022.
• Please click here to submit your application.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular
Job Category: NGO Jobs