Trainee Relationship Officer : EBL
Last Updated on January 26, 2023
Eastern Bank Ltd. (EBL) Career | Trainee Relationship Officer
Trainee Relationship Officer at Eastern Bank Ltd. (EBL)
Eastern Bank Ltd. has recently published a circular for the position of Trainee Relationship Officer. Minimum graduate from recognized institutions.
Trainee Relationship Officer
• Planning, acquiring, managing new business and also achieving monthly business target as per approved KPI.
• Increasing the new customers base and develop Sales strategies for Retail & SME Banking Products.
• Managing monthly sales matrix as assigned by the branch.
• Handling sales campaign.
• Ensuring best customer service for both internal and external customers.
• Supporting the relevant authority, in order, to recover Loan/Cards outstanding (if required).
Qualification & Other Competencies
• Minimum graduate from recognized institutions
• 6 months experience in similar exposure will get preference, however fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Bangla.
• Adequate computer literacy to work in online software modules & MS Office packages.
• Branch, anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Benefit
• Gross monthly salary of BDT. 28,000/-
• Other admissible benefits as per EBL policy.
• Will be eligible to sit for Written Exam for EBL Permanent position after 1 year based on performance.
Application Deadline : January 25,2023.
Applicants desire to apply should send application through www.ebl.com.bd/career by January 25,2023.
Only short listed candidates will be communicated.
See BD Bank Job Circulars
Job Source: EBL Career at Bdjobs