Eastern Bank Ltd. (EBL) has recently published a circular for the position of Trainee Officer – Cards Acquisition.
Trainee Officer – Cards Acquisition
• Sourcing of new credit cards and supplementary applications.
• Ensuring 100% card activation and card utilization.
• Providing credit negotiation to release applications.
• Providing necessary customer service.
• Ensuring zero fraud.
• Accelerating the business growth by continuously visiting new customers and companies and submitting the visit report to line manager and department head.
Qualification & Other Competencies
• Minimum graduate from recognized institutions
• 6 months experience in similar exposure will get preference, however fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Bangla.
• Adequate computer literacy to work in online software modules & MS Office packages.
• Dhaka & Chattogram
Compensation & Benefit
• Gross monthly salary of BDT. 28,000/-
• Other admissible benefits as per EBL policy.
• Will be eligible to sit for Written Exam for EBL Permanent position after 1 year based on performance.
Applicants desire to apply should send application through www.ebl.com.bd/career by June 29, 2022.
Only short listed candidates will be communicated.
Job Source: EBL Career at BdjobsShare