Territory Officer at Nestlé Bangladesh
Nestlé Bangladesh has published a circular for the position of Territory Officer.
As the world’s largest food and beverage company, Nestlé is driven by a simple aim unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for a colleague who are ready to live our ideology every day.
Full – Time
Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Up to 2 Years of Relevant Experience
A day in the life of a Territory Officer:
- Implementation of all RTM programs in the territory
- Implementation of regional and channel strategy & plan
- Channel and distributor plan execution and its follow-up
- Implement all Trade & merchandising (visibility) programs
- Lead, coach and develop secondary sales team to implement channel and customer plans and achieve the desired in-store conditions and sales objectives at store level
- Overall accountable for all operational programs in the assigned territory
What will make you successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Master’s Degree on above mentioned field will be an added advantage.
- Result Focus
- Initiative Driven
- Females are highly encouraged to apply! Especially ones who have prior experience of working in Field.
*The Talent Acquisition Team of Nestlé Bangladesh has exclusive right, to select or reject any candidate based on the criteria mentioned above. Hence, only shortlisted candidates will be notified by Talent Acquisition Team.*
*Please apply in the form below as per your updated information. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.*
APPLICATION PERIOD: 11.03.22 – 17.03.22
**Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture and is one of the ways we bring our purpose and values to life. We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to explore a career with us regardless of their gender, physical abilities, religious beliefs, ethnic backgrounds or social status.**
Job Source: Circular Link