Relationship Officer, SME Banking at BRAC Bank
BRAC Bank has recently published a circular for the position of Relationship Officer, SME Banking. Bachelor’s degree from any discipline from any UGC-approved or accredited university; post-graduation will be an added advantage. Educational requirements and other information are mentioned below.
Relationship Officer, SME Banking
|Employment Type: Full Time||Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh|
- Ability to explore business opportunities;
- Achieve individual monthly targets of sales and collection;
- Analyze the creditworthiness of the potential borrower;
- Maintain relationships with customers and other stakeholders;
- Ensure high quality of services.
- Bachelor’s degree from any discipline from any UGC-approved or accredited university; post-graduation will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with selling experience of loan products to SME markets will get preferences;
- Motorcycle riding skills are preferable;
- Frequent mobility and relocation are a must;
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Incentive package based on performance;
- Mobile bill and local conveyance bill;
- In addition, the incumbent will be eligible for other allowances as decided by the bank.
- We offer an employee-friendly work environment;
- Performance-based career progression;
- Comprehensive training to ensure banking knowledge.
BRAC Bank is a values-driven organization and believes in protecting all its stakeholders, including the employees and the community we work with, from all forms of harassment, abuse, neglect, exploitation, and discrimination. As an equal opportunity employer, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and people with disabilities. BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. We consider personal persuasion as disqualification of candidature
If you are interested in taking this challenge, please ‘Apply Online’
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next stage as per the recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs CircularShare