Last Updated on May 4, 2022
Officer – Partnerships at Save the Children Bangladesh
Save the Children has published a job circular for the position of Officer – Partnerships.
Officer – Partnerships
Save the Children invites applications for the above-mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for potential female candidates.
The primary purpose of the Partnership function is to maintain relationships with a wide range of partners because they represent diverse constituencies and have skills, knowledge, and resources that complement what Save the Children cannot do alone, and thereby deliver high-quality full-spectrum programs for the most deprived and marginalized children in Bangladesh. The Officer – Partnership is primarily responsible to assist Manager- Partnership in the implementation of the capacity strengthening plan of DANIDA SPA 2022-2025 project along with other capacity strengthening initiatives, maintain partnership relations, coordinate with the program and other functional leads, documenting partnership lessons learned, best practices and recommendations. The role holder is expected to be proactive, organized, energetic, and able to build good relationships with partners, SC program teams, and other functions including Awards, Sub-Awards, Finance, procurement, HR, safeguarding, MEAL, and NBD.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 03 years of work experience in humanitarian and development or private sector in project management/operational effectiveness/communication & documentation
- Proven track record in partnership management and high-value project management
- Good command over partner organization capacity assessment and development
- Knowledge of humanitarian compliances and humanitarian response operation modalities
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; Solution focus and ability to think creatively
- Excellent interpersonal skills, facilitation skills and can work as part of a team
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point; Comfortable with using online based applications and software for different office purposes
- Enthusiasm, motivation, self-confidence, and a proactive approach in problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline
Contract type: Regular
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
No. of vacancies: 01 (One)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit:
or from below link
Application deadline: 12 May, 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Job Source: Bdjobs Job CircularShare