Officer-General Banking : NCC Bank
Last Updated on March 28, 2022
General Banking Officer for Islamic Banking (Branch) at National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited
National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC Bank) has recently published a circular for the position of General Banking Officer for Islamic Banking (Branch)
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 29 Mar 2022
Position will be offered to the deserving candidates on the basis of experience and competencies.
- Managing Clients’ Accounts, Dispute Handling, Sound Customer Service, Compliance of Laws and Regulations
- Provide professional services for a wide range of General Banking related products to address customers’ different services and financial needs
- Handling customer complaints properly and performing necessary investigation
- Ensure daily reports are done accurately and on timely basis
- Monitor high risk based customer periodically
- Achieve set targets in terms of procurement of deposit and selling cards
- Help to create a working environment where customer can get best attention and service.
- Ensuring compliances of Regulatory requirements and operational guidelines of the Bank in day to day operations.
- MBA/MBM/Master’s degree in any discipline preferably with commerce background having no 3rd class in academic records.
- S/he must be computer literate.
- Obtained any professional degree in Islamic Banking or Islamic Banking Diploma will be added advantage.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 05 years working experiences in Islamic Banking including minimum 02 years of experience in relevant desk in any Islamic Banking Corporate Branch.
- Age not over 35 years (Age limit may be relaxed for highly qualified/skilled and business oriented personnel)
- Candidates who started their career as Management Trainee/ Probationary Officer from any Islamic Bank will be given preference.
- The candidates who are working in any Islamic Banking Corporate Branch will be given preferences.
- Sound knowledge on Islamic Banking Products, Guidelines on regulatory authority and operational activities.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in both Bangla and English.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive compensation package will be offered to the deserving candidates selected for the positions based on the experience and competency.
Application Deadline: 29 March 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Job Circular