MIS Officer at Community Bank Bangladesh Limited
Community Bank Bangladesh Limited, a concern of Bangladesh Police Kallyan Trust, was established with a vision to serve the communities with the tailor-made secured solutions abiding by the highest level of corporate governance standard. It aims to contribute to the economic growth of the country by providing financial products and services to the communities across the geographies. State-of-the-art Core Banking System is an enabler to operate centrally in optimum magnitude. Community Bank runs on its three core building blocks i.e. Trust, Security and Progress.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Regulatory Reporting such as CL, SBS, CIB, ISS, CMSME, Agricultural Credit etc.
- Monitoring of Classified Loans for movement of Loan Classification and maintaining Provision.
- Bank’s internal MIS Reporting.
- Large Loan Reporting and Supervision.
- DBI statements Preparation, Reporting and Compliance.
- Quarterly Collateral Database Reporting.
- Other periodical and ad-hoc Credit Related Reporting as assigned from time to time.
- Past Due, EOL, Limit Expiry etc. Reporting and Monitoring.
- Web and RIT Reporting and Compliance.
- Coordination with Branches and various departments related to report submission.
- Maintaining Liaison with Bangladesh Bank and other external regulators for reporting and other compliance.
- Master’s in any discipline from reputed University with No Third Division in academic records.
- Candidates having Business/IT background will be preferred.
- Minimum 3 year(s) working experience in leading commercial Bank in relevant area.
Knowledge, Competencies and Skills:
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office
- Capacity to work under pressure
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Grade: Officer to First Assistant Vice President
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to apply by June 28, 2022. No hard copy of application will be accepted.
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular