Officer, Brand, Marketing Job at Aarong , Bangladesh
Aarong has recently published a circular for the position of Officer, Brand, Marketing.
About the job
- Prepare the required documentation for campaign and product photo and video shoot production (including layout preparation, model fittings/trials, contract signing, product billing doc, product return doc)
- Execute ATL content output in all owned and rented placements (in-store and outdoor) during campaigns and prepare required documentation including brand tracker, implementation deck, requisitions, and work orders
- Visit outlets to ensure campaign materials are received, displayed, and replaced in a timely manner as per the brand tracker
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure product availability in outlets and e-commerce before any campaign launch
- Plan and execute awareness ads for social media platforms to targeted audiences on social media and execute search ads on Google
- Coordinate brand collaterals development requirements, and track its overall development progress
- Develop press releases for campaigns and special events for print and digital platforms
- Process vendor bills in a timely manner and update budget tracking systems accordingly
- A Bachelor Degree (preferably in Marketing) from any reputed university
- 1 year of experience in a relevant role
- Knowledge of ATL, BTL, TTL strategies
- Understanding of online/ offline media and marketing mix
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Expertise in content development and campaign management
- Analytical ability and multitasking skills
Salary and other benefits:
Salary: As per company policy
Other benefits: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, etc.
Application Deadline: 18 June, 2022
BRAC believes that everyone we work with including our staff, partners, program participants and the community has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We uphold human dignity and inclusion rights for all, regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, ethnic origin or socio-economic condition. As an equal opportunity employer, we actively encourage applications from women and gender-diverse individuals. We welcome persons with disabilities to apply. We nurture a culture where all individuals have the opportunity to realize their potential. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Job Source: Aarong Job Circular