Internship at British American Tobacco (BAT) Bangladesh
British American Tobacco (BAT) Bangladesh has published a circular for Internship at Marketing, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Legal and External Affairs.
Internship at BAT BD
XCELERATE Internship Program
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT BANGLADESH IS LOOKING FOR XCELERATE INTERNS
SENIORITY LEVEL: INTERNSHIP
FUNCTION: Marketing, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Legal and External Affairs
SALARY RANGE: As per Industry Standard
LOCATION: Dhaka, Bangladesh
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
XCELERATE Internship Program is crafted for individuals looking to work in a dynamic global organization. At BAT Bangladesh, our interns are exposed to multiple learning opportunities but will also get a platform to enhance their potential for continuous adaptability and agility.
If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, this Programme will let you achieve your potential. It’s a 3-month fast-track program with unprecedented corporate exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential individuals. We’re developing the next generation of leaders and will be with our interns every step of the way.
Reports to: Functional Manager
Reporting Level: Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope: Bangladesh
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- A real job with real impact from day one. Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead – the chance to progress from Intern to a permanent employee at BAT (subject to performance evaluation).
- Best-in-class learning and development interventions for interns.
- Chance to create an impact on our business participating in real time projects, under the supervision of a dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- Creative idea generation to achieve team objectives
- We’re serious about putting one on the right career path and consider our Internship Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Experience of working for any new innovative initiative
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Undergraduate student majoring in any subject area with internship left as coursework.
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities
- Driven towards change, ambitious and agile individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Good handle of MS Office Suite
- Experience of working in any real- life project with small or large teams
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Job Source: BAT Career