Last Updated on May 11, 2022
Information Management Assistant at The Embassy of the United States of America
- Under the supervision of Systems Manager, the incumbent servers as the Systems Administrator for post. The incumbent performs the following basic functions:
- Department of State (DoS) LAN/WAN Daily administration
- Responsible for DoS Standard application integration, End User Support and Maintenance
- Responsible for creating, developing and updating the content of the U. S. Embassy Dhaka’s Intranet/SharePoint, Developing/ modifying customized/ existing Web Based application
- Regulations, Baselines, IT Equipment Inventory Management, Application/ Exchange/ File Print/ IIS Server Administration, Mobile Computing Device Configuration
- IRM Advisory Services and Others
- Responsible for assisting in the management of Consular equipment and software.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/or Computer Science Engineering is required combined with at least Microsoft Certified Solutions Associates for Web Application or, Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer or Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) on 2012 / 2016 or, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications will be required in order to meet minimum standard. (You must attach a copy of your degree certificate along with your application form.)
- At least 4 year(s)
- At least four years of progressively more responsible administrative and analytical work involving various computer systems, Core Network Administration, Software Development on ASP Classic or .Net/PHP, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Azure, O365 and international work environments is required.
- Good working knowledge of English and Bangla required. Must have both technical and non-technical written English skills. This may be tested.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Please visit the U.S. Embassy recruitment page at https://bd.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/ and access Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) to submit your application electronically.
Application Deadline : 10 May 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular