Warehouse Officer, Admin, Logistics & Procurement, HCMP at BRAC
The Warehouse Officer will be the responsible to ensure warehouse inventory related activities at field level installation. This position will safeguard the warehouse inventory items in coordination with sector staff/authorized person and he/she will be directly supervised by Warehouse Supervisor and WH Manager, as applicable
- Receive, store and issue goods and maintaining records.
- Maintain donor/project wise inventory and delivery
- Maintain daily checklist with appropriate measure
- Ensure proper documentation before and after the material receiving and dispatch.
- Ensure safe storage of materials and immediate report to supervisor/warehouse manager in case of any issue which is not in order.
- Maintain manual register and online inventory software for data recording.
- Prepare periodic stock report (weekly/monthly/yearly), notification of inventory expiry or damage well before
- Regular report to sectors on item holding and action required
- Maintain accuracy in manual register and inventory software with reference to the receive/dispatch challan
- Ensure dumper transport requisition a day before the material delivery
- Prepare all inventory items in a countable manner throughout the year
- Maintain required number of files as per warehouse & inventory management guideline
- Arrange the warehouse activities to ensure that goods are stored correctly & safely, and warehouse space is used efficiently.
- Participate and deal with quarterly and annual physical inventory. Assist the inventory counting team to help them count the items properly.
- Follow warehouse and inventory management guideline and efforts to implement the required activities.
- Timely reporting of theft, shortage, and damages of items.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- Bachelor’s/ Masters in Supply chain management/ business administration or any other relevant subject from any reputed public or private university. Candidates with professional degree in supply chain management will get preference.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Knowledge on supply chain management, warehousing.
- Knowledge on inventory management software
- Knowledge on pharmaceutical product inventory management (as an added advantage)
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Have computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs (MS Word, Power Point, and Excel).
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication skills.
- Excellent organization, and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a complex and challenging environment; must be culturally sensitive.
- Ability to operate in a complex organization, across functions and work on own initiative and collaboratively as part of diverse teams.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Closing Date: 30 April 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs Circular