EXIM Bank Career Bangladesh | MTO
EXIM Bank Bangladesh Limited has recently published a circular for the position of Management Trainee Officer (MTO) : EXIM Bank
Export Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited, a Shariah Based Islami Bank and one of the leading private
commercial banks in the country with excellent work environment and corporate culture, is looking for
competent, energetic and self-driven individuals among Bangladeshi citizens for the posts of Management Trainee Officer. Competitive remuneration with promising career growth awaits the deserving candidates who would proudly be a part of EXIM Bank family.
Management Trainee Officer
- Master’s degree with a 4-year Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any reputed university.
- A minimum of CGPA 3.00 or First Class in both Graduation and Post Graduation levels.
- GPA 5.00 in both Secondary and Higher Secondary or at least 3 A’s with 2 B’s in O Level and 1 A with 1 B in A Level.
- In addition to the required academic qualification, applicants must meet the following criteria-
- Age not exceeding 30 years (32 years for freedom fighters’ children) on 20 August 2023.
- No 3rd Division/Class/Equivalent GPA/CGPA in any level of academic qualifications will be accepted.
- Willingness to serve the bank for a minimum period of 5 (five) years.
- General level of computer literacy (Sound IT skill in MS Office, E-mail, Internet).
- Excellent communication skills in both Bangla and English.
- Multi-tasking ability and strong presentation skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Finally selected candidates will go through 01 (one) year probation period with monthly consolidated salary of Tk.52,000/-. After successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be confirmed as “Executive Officer” and entitled to monthly gross salary of Tk.67,900/-.
Application Deadline : 20 August 2023