Flight Operations Officer : US-Bangla Airlines
Last Updated on May 21, 2022
Flight Operations Officer at US-Bangla Airlines
US-Bangla Airlines has published a circular for the position of Flight Operations Officer. Monthly Salary Tk. 30,000 – 35,000.
- US-Bangla Airlines Ltd, the eminent commercial passenger airlines of the country, is looking for individuals who are willing to work in flight operations & having passion to work in dynamic aviation environment.
- Dispatch all flights during the tenure of his duties.
- Acquaint him with airport terminal and en-route weather before dispatching a flight and brief the Pilots accordingly.
- Should acquire knowledge on Flight Information Regions (FIRs), Air Traffic Control (ATCs) and facilities available through which a flight is dispatched.
- Should acquire knowledge of alternates and rescue centers, concerned equipment’s available at those centers.
- Should study the Notice to Airman (NOTAM) on particular route on which he is dispatching the flights and to brief the Pilots accordingly.
- Will witness the departure of the flight himself
- Will fill the Aircraft Traffic Control (ATC) clearance forms and get the aircraft cleared from Flight Information Centre (FIC) and Met office.
- Will confirm the either (destination or alternate), terminal forecast (destination & alternate), Navigation (NAV) Aids available en-route and Notice to Airmen (NOTAMs) etc.
- Will confirm the zero-fuel weight from Traffic and Pass the fuel figures to Traffic (if required for load sheet).
- Will see that the navigation bags are prepared correctly and all the required items on a particular flight sent on board. Also, will get the Navigation bag checked up with the Captain or First officer of the Flight.
- Any other job as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Meteorology, Physics or Mathematics
- GPA 4.50 at least in SSC & HSC
- CGPA 3.50 at least in Honors/BSc
- University of Dhaka,Jahangirnagar University,Jagannath University,Shahjalal University of Science & Technology,University of Chittagong students will get preference
- Skills Required: Computer skill, good communication skill, MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ OneNote, Smart and Dynamic, Team player
- Age at most 30 years
- Must be proficient in M/S Office, Internet Browsing, acquainted with regular computing and Internet applications used in modern days is a must.
- Should be a team player & ability to work independently as well.
- Strong sense of discipline.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Must be willing and prompt to speak up with creative ideas.
- Strong multi-tasking ability and a keen eye for prioritization.
- Must be willing to work as per different duty shifts.
- Should have proficiency (reading, writing & listening) in both Bangla & English.
Dhaka (Shahjalal Airport)
- Tk. 30000 – 35000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Free of Cost Air Tickets (for self, spouse, 02 children, parents)
Application Deadline: 20 May 2022
Job Source: US Bangla Bdjobs Job Circular