Accounts Payable – Executive at Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages
Driven by strong purpose and commitment, Coca -Cola’s vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love, to refresh them in body & spirit. And done in ways that create a more sustainable business and better shared future making a difference in people’s lives, communities, and our planet. If you want to live this ideology and take it to the next level, then look nowhere else. You can be part of this great organization by exploring the below opportunity.
*Please read the below job requirements before applying*
Position Name: Executive – Accounts Payable
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages Headquarters
About Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages Limited:
Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages Limited is a 100% foreign direct investment of The Cola-Cola Company in Bangladesh—the world’s largest beverage company serving consumers in more than 200 countries. We have been present in the Bangladesh market since 2009, offering a wide range of high-quality, refreshing beverage options to Bangladeshi consumers. Bangladesh is one of the top emerging markets for The Coca-Cola Company and we are growing every day because of our people. Coca-Cola Bangladesh Beverages Limited has been witnessing exponential growth over the last few years, creating a strong foothold in the Bangladesh business landscape. So far, we have created more than 35,000 direct and indirect employment opportunities through our extended value chain. Up to 75% of goods and raw materials in our value chain are sourced locally. True to our purpose every day we are working to Refresh the World and Make a Difference.
This role plays a critical role in driving the control and compliance of the company. The individual will be responsible for ensuring smooth settlement of payments in addition to supporting the management with reporting and deriving insights thus planning and delivering action plans.
- Process the Vendors Bills
- Process Employee Expense reimbursement claims
- Process Advance payments (Employee & Vendor)
- AP Voucher Filing
- Suppliers’ balance confirmation & their periodic reconciliation
- Assist during monthly/quarterly/annual books closure
- Ensure compliance to all policies and procedures
- Coordinate the conducting of Compliance Audit as per Group Policy
- Ensure implementation of Audit recommendations from External & Internal Auditors
- Perform any other activities as and when assigned.
What will make you a successful candidate?
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduation/Post-graduation in Finance/Accounting from a reputed university
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Professional Certification (CA/ACCA) from reputed firm will be preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong analytical & numeric skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Our Purpose and Vision:
We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision (https://www.cocacolacompany.com/company/purpose-and-vision) to learn more about these behaviours and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
** Diversity and inclusion are an integral part of our culture and are one of the ways we bring our purpose and values to life. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage everyone to explore a career with us regardless of their gender, physical abilities, religious beliefs, ethnic backgrounds, or social status. **
Deadline to Apply: 10th September 2023
Job Source: Job Circular Link