Territory Officer at Banglalink
Banglalink has published a circular for the position of Territory Officer. Fresh Graduates who have completed all the required courses are highly encouraged to apply.
- Prepare and implement territory distribution plan.
- Supervise day to day activities of distributors’ work force; Monitor the activities of Trade marketing field force and provide required guidance
- Evaluate distributors field force performance, Return on Investment (ROI) and provide necessary guidance to improve distributor’s overall performance.
- Check the Retail Sales Officer’s sales activities as well as visibility of Point of Sales Materials (POSM).
- Monitor retailer’s profitability from Banglalink.
- Ensure trade awareness about products, service and business opportunities; Gather market information and competitors activities.
- Create new retailer and ensure their involvement to increase new acquisition under low utilization sites (LUS).
- Analyze the new acquisitions, I-top up, scratch card and M-wallet sales trend.
- Ensure average daily recharge of I-top up at distributor’s as well as retailers’ end.
- Ensure timely collection of all documents form retailers & submit required documents to assigned point of contacts within deadline.
Required Academic Qualifications
- Graduation from any UGC approved institution
- Fresh Graduates who have completed all the required courses are highly encouraged to apply
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Good knowledge of products and services
- Basic knowledge of distribution sales
- Basic insight of market demography, trade marketing
- Basic Computer Skills on MS Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Access)
- Willingness to be placed anywhere in Bangladesh
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before April 19, 2022.
Closing Date: April 19, 2022
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 33 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity. Whilst equality legislation varies across the different countries in which we operate in, we want to ensure that employees from different ethnic and racial backgrounds, those with a disability and individuals from the Transgender community are supported and respected within the organization.
Follow us in our company page www.linkedin.com/company/banglalink to learn more about Banglalink and our career opportunities.
Job Source: Banglalink Career