Sr. Officer, Project Management Team at JAAGO Foundation
JAAGO Foundation has recently published a job circular for the position of Sr. Officer, Project Management Team.
Brief description of JAAGO Foundation:
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
Position Title: Sr. Officer, Project Management Team
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual (1 Year)
Project Planning (30%)
- Review the project proposal, budget, targets, key performance indicators and ensure that the planning is realistic (Measurable, Reportable & Verifiable), both in terms of budget and implementation.
- Develop communication materials for the Youth Development Programme.
- Identify and develop contents for capacity building workshops for youth and or support training providers in content R&D where necessary.
Project Implementation and Management (50%)
- Work with the concerned staff and, projects/departments to ensure effective implementation of the project.
- Regularly review & track the project progress against milestones and take corrective action where required, raising issues with the concern personnel as needed.
- Monitoring tasks related to mobilizing finance including setting up mechanisms to track investments and collecting data & information
- Promote and maintain effective partnership with partners
- Ensure efficient project management procedures are implemented to enable monitoring of projects and accurate reporting of progress
- Ensure procurement and contracts are prepared and issued to JAAGO’s standards and procedures/ in-country legal frameworks / funder requirements and are managed effectively.
- Prepare budget for the project as per the requirements.
- Financial and budget control of selected tasks and components and coordinating with the JAAGO Finance Manager regarding budget control and financial progress;
- Support the collection and accurate reporting of impact data related to the project as guided by the M&E Manager
Networking: 15% of time
- Travelling to various districts to communicate, train and to build rapport with local stakeholders
- Build and maintain good relationships with donors by attending different donor meetings, seminars and conferences;
- Follow up with donors after attending meetings;
- Continue liaison with donors for future funding opportunities;
- Scope funding opportunities that arise out of networking with donors.
Others 5% of time
- Contribute in developing and updating organizational documents
- Assign work and manage the performance of the team’s interns;
- Keep the organizational software updated of the current and future work in hand
- Complete administrative tasks of the team
- Assist different departments of the organization when necessary.
|Minimum graduation completed. Candidates completed Masters will get preference. Academic background – Social Science, Economics, Development Studies, International Relation|
|Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management and implementation specifically in the development sector.|
- Project management Skills.
- Budgeting with an advanced skill in MS Excel
- Intense skill in proposal & report writing.
- Cocurricular activities in university clubs /volunteers’ organizations is must.
Salary: BDT 30,000-35,000 per month
Office Hour: Sunday-Thursday (10.00 am-6.00 pm)
Office Location: House #57 Road #7/B, Block #H, Banani, 1213
Benefits: Bonuses, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays
If you are interested and meet all the criteria then please APPLY HERE from below:
Application Deadline: 17 June 2022
Job Source: Bdjobs CircularShare