MTO – Finance & Accounts : IDCOL
Last Updated on June 9, 2022
Management Trainee (MTO) (Finance & Accounts) at IDCOL
Infrastructure Development Company Limited (IDCOL) has recently published a job circular for the position of Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts).
Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts): 02 Posts
Infrastructure Development Company Limited (IDCOL), a public-private partnership organization, is the market leader in developing and financing private sector infrastructure, renewable energy and energy efficiency projects in Bangladesh.
IDCOL solicits applications for the positions mentioned beside:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree major in Accounting with minimum CGPA of 3.00;
- Proficiency in MS Office and familiarity with accounting software;
- Knowledge and competency in Accounting Principles;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and Experience in relevant field will be an added advantage.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing and updating books of accounts under the Company and its various Development Partners funded Projects;
- Maintaining the Accounts Receivable/Payable ledger in ideal condition for all departments and affiliates;
- Preparing financial statements, budgets, bank reconciliation statements along with GL reconciliation, etc.;
- Ensure compliance with accounting and tax laws;
- Confirming timely generation and submission of Financial Monitoring Reports;
- Coordinating with auditors/review missions in carrying out internal and external audits/reviews;
- Assisting in liaising with Commercial Banks, Bangladesh Bank, Development Partners and other Government agencies.
C. Age limit: 30 years
BDT 63,970 + Festival Bonus + LFA + Gratuity +
other benefits as per company policy
Interested individuals possessing required
qualifications, skills and experiences are
requested to go to the following APPLY HERE button to apply:
Last Date of Application: 07 June 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Any direct or indirect solicitation will result in disqualification of the candidature.
Job Source: Bdjobs CircularShare