Senior Officer, Accounts at Aarong , Bangladesh
Aarong – BRAC has recently published a circular for the position of Senior Officer, Accounts.
- Ensure proper recording of fixed assets for Aarong
- Monitor Fixed Asset Module and General Ledger through reconciling fixed assets
- Calculate accurate amount of depreciation expenses and prepare fixed assets schedule time
- Carry out physical verification of fixed assets from time to time and prepare write-off notes
- Reconcile and monitor fixed assets movement in Aarong Centre and outlets as per SOP
- Coordinate with Internal & External auditors, department’s FA representatives’, SCM, Maintenance, IT, and Engineering.
- Provide accounting, billing & Inventory control supports in Aarong Centre and SBUs
- A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), preferably in Accounting from any reputed university
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- CA (CC) / ACCA / CMA partly qualified candidates will be added advantages
- Should have experience in the following area(s): Fixed Assets Management, Billing, Inventory control, etc.
- Ability to make logical, well-balanced, and reasoned decisions
- Ability to plan and execute strategic goals
- Willingness to work flexibly as and when required
- Proficiency in MS Excel and great analytical skills.
Salary and Other Benefits:
Salary: As per company policy
Other benefits: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, etc.
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: July 25, 2022
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth, and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of candidates with disabilities who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Source: Aarong Job CircularShare